2 YEARS OLD
$500 TO ADOPT
Polar is the kindest boy , he’s great with kids , cats , dogs except around food and is fine with poultry .
Poor Polar, we’ve shared his story over the last month or so, but he was found in Ayr, dumped by his owner, malnourished always looking for food. He was unfortunately hit by a car and left for dead. Thankfully one lucky lady had found him and drove him up to Townsville and we took him straight into the vets for surgery to save his leg and life. We are now ready to start looking for his perfect home.
Polar’s new home should be the following:
– Have a 6ft fully fenced yard on an average or large sized yard/block over 800sq metres
– Must have time for him to keep him happy and healthy (not locked in a yard all day), he needs exercise
– He loves his treats and toys and is very quick at learning and is very food driven
– You must be able to give him at least 10 years of your life, he will be hard work but will be worth it.He loves people cuddles and is very gentle .
– He doesn’t need to be hit or checked in, so if this is your way of teaching, please don’t apply. He has been abused enough already.
Polar is a Mareema, he barks to let you know when anyone is around or danger . He will not be good in a built up area .
Polar is like a giant teddy bear and has so much love to give to his perfect home. If you think you are the perfect home for Polar, please call us to arrange to meet him.
Polar is desexed, vaccinated, microchipped, wormed, vet checked, flea and tick treated. Polar is in foster care and is now ready for adoption. Please call 0409 184 685 between 10am-4pm Monday-Friday and 9am-4pm Saturday/Sunday to arrange a viewing.
To adopt you will need photo ID, proof of residence, as in a current rates notice or a rental agreement showing approval to have animals, as well as vaccination and desexing records for any current pets you may already own.